Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I Heart You.

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I received this little beauty in a doll quilt swap I used to host over on the Quilting Board. We had so much fun making and swapping little quilts The hearts mini was made by Crazy Quilting Robin. It is beautifully crafted. Don't be jealous of the retro tile in my foyer. Maybe one day it will come back into style. [eye roll]

I found these gigantic turkey legs at the meat market. I would have liked to see the turkey they held up. I don't think the entire turkey would have fit in my oven. I threw them into the crockpot on a bed of veggies and a splash of wine before I left for work.

Here they are after work. They cooked a browned nicely. The juices and veggies made a good gravy for mashed potatoes.

I'm getting ready for QuiltCon next week. Wheee! I'm excited. A bunch of quilters are trading buttons so I got a few to swap.

Happy Valentine's Day to me! A pretty package of Valentine colored solids came for me this week. I have a plan for my solids and I'm eager to get started on it. I believe today is the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...