Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sew Day & QuiltCon Swag


Saturday was Sew Day. After a week at QuiltCon and work, I really needed some time behind my machine. I made this cute house hot pad from this tutorial. The "Glamping" fabric was a gift and I've been hoarding it for a while. I was happy to find a cute use for it.




Then I used my huge bag of selvages from the Cotton & Steel line to make a couple of potholders.  They gave the bags out at QuiltCon and I think it was my favorite swag. The tote bag is stuffed with selvages. And they're really cute selvages.

The freebies were numerous at QuiltCon. This was just the stuff in my QuiltCon tote.

These goodies I received on the vendor floor. There were plenty of vendors to visit.

Many of the attendees traded buttons. I had  some made for my blog and collected a bunch. Some of them are hilarious and inappropriate. Those are my favorites!

I bought a few things too.

My cookie jar isn't full, but I did make blueberry muffins. I missed cooking while I was away. More on QuiltCon later. I took the coolest classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...