Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Stash #87

Look what followed me home from the Austin airport. I carried this gigantic smoked beef brisket on the plane home. It was the only souvenir I thought Inspector Gadget might like. We all loved it! So delicious. The BBQ sauce was delicious too. I can highly recommend The Salt Lick. While standing in line ordering it, I was wondering how it would be packaged and if it would smell up the packed airplane. It was sealed in a bag and they provided an insulated bag to carry it home.

The March Kona solids arrived. A little St. Paddy's Day theme of green.

Polka dots galore. Craftsy had a big sale and I couldn't resist the deals.

Jelly rolls! MoMo and Valori Wells. I can't bear to take them out of their protective wrappers. Ha!

Carolyn Friedlander has yummy low volume prints. I need to buy more low volume fabrics. I purchased these at QuiltCon along with the following.

Cloud 9 fat quarters. They package them so cutely. Organic, too!

Anna Maria Horner. No lack of color or imagination in that girl's head. I just love her stuff.

Cherrywood hand dyed fabrics. Over 50 colors in this grab bag. They're so vibrant and rich. I can't wait to dive into these. They would pair well with the fabrics above.

Happy Sunday! The weather is beautiful here, but I'd rather be sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...