Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Funny, ha, ha!

Do you need a laugh today?


I stumbled across this adorable collection of illustrations a father created of his toddler's sayings. Oh my gosh, I forget how funny little kids are.

FRANK OCKENFELS 3/AMC
Sorry to see Mad Men end. Being in the ad biz myself, I enjoyed seeing how advertising was done mid-century. It's still exactly the same. Ha!  This finale recap is hilarious. It was written by someone who had never seen the show. Warning: SPOILER ALERT.

2 comments:

  1. love love that Don't Lick Your Boss. I would totally frame it and hang it on a wall. And the goofy recap of Mad Men. I agree with him on so many things. This sh*t is slow. Count me as unhappy overall with the finale - but very happy with/for Peggy and Steggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to all the cute sayings - they're hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...